Junior Digital Marketer with English and (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Turkish)- Contractor role
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Digital Marketer with English and (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Turkish)- Contractor role active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
The Digital Marketer supports the EMEA Oracle Digital Demand Generation team in achieving its business goals. Position operates across various EMEA countries.
• Uses a variety of marketing automations systems to deliver multilingual Digital Marketing Campaigns.
• Liaises with other EMEA Mktg Operations Team Members, Digital Demand Generation team members, Corporate Marketing functions and External Agencies
• Reports to the manager of Digital Campaign Services
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Implement multi-facetted aspects of Digital Campaigns (online and social) using marketing automation platforms. This includes:
o Develop deep understanding of user experience
o Build and proofread marketing templates in the language(s) you are responsible for
o Support of webcasts, email lists, blogs, etc and related asset tracking techniques
o Review and approve assets for launch against deadlines
o Check completeness, accuracy and integrity of the work product you are responsible for
o Communicate availability of assets to all stakeholders
• Ensure on-time availability of all assets for multiple big concurrent campaigns in collaboration with PMO, Digital Demand Generation teams and agencies,
• Identify areas of opportunity to improve speed/quality of execution or potential risks to the business.
• Anticipate issues and keeps own scope-of-responsibility on track at all times
• Assist in the monitoring of the overall campaign execution and performance
• Previous experience with Marketing Automation technologies and platforms (preferably Eloqua) in a similar Digital Marketing position is highly preferred.
• Good attention to detail
• Fluent in English and at least one other language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Turkish) is a must
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Very well-organised and structured, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Customer and results oriented
• Flexibility to operate in a matrix structure with a good level of business engagement experience
• Very good computer skills (MS Office, especially Word)