A vacancy has become available in the Tax & Legal Department of EY for a senior accountant. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Romanian market.
- Proficiency in the applicability of the fiscal code is a must
- University degree in Economics
- 2-3 years experience as accountant or consultant-experience in group accounting, management accounting - is a plus
- English language/advanced level
- Advanced Excel skills
- Checks and validates that the entries in the local accounting system are in line with the applicable reporting requirements
- Participates in month-end and year end closing operations in accordance with the statutory reporting requirements and regional/global policies and also participates in maanaging accruals and prepayments
- Re-conciliates between the local statutory accounting system and the reporting system
- Collaborates with the client representative for the customization of the statutory ERP
- Review the annual statutory financial statements and the half yearly accounting reports
- Participates in reviewing the monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns for VAT and corporate tax as applicable
- Participates with the Senior Consultants in identifying the possible accounting and tax compliance issues and communicate these to the manager and/or partner
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team from February 2018, who has a feeling for and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We highly promote smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer professional trainings, support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.