HMI Function Integrator
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
The Function Integrator is responsible for the integration of the SW Modules code, generating the Function Software baseline. You will work for Infotainment and Navigation business under the responsibility of the R&D HMI Function Leader.
You will work mainly with HMI Function Architects but also with other Functions Architects (Multimedia, Audio, Navigation, etc.) to develop and integrate HMI code related to both Graphical User Interface (GUI) part and HMI Logics, that will be embedded within cross projects solutions for MM automotive market IVIs.
The role is based in Cluj-Napoca.
- Deep knowledge of Configuration Management process and Tools (GIT, Synergy, Clearcase, CVS, SVN or equivalents);
- Good Knowledge of programming languages (C/C++, Matlab or equivalent);
- Good knowledge of real-time O.S. (vxWorks, Linux, Autosar or equivalent) and related debug tools;
- Good culture and techniques to work with different HMI / Application Frameworks, like Qt suite, HTML5, Tizen (appreciated), Java Virtual Machines;
- Good knowledge of static/dynamic code checking techniques an tools (CPPTest, PCLint, others);
- Good knowledge of unit testing/integration testing techniques an tools (CppUnit, CUnit, Google Test Framework, others);
- Good knowledge of Source Code Navigation Tool (e.g. Eclipse);
- Know How on Graphics Libraries is a must (OpenGL ES 1.1/ES 2.0).
- Good team working attitude;
- Structured development process knowledge;
- Ability to work with multinational distributed teams;
- High capacity of synthesis for all the technical issues;
- Problem solving attitude.
- Good written and spoken English.
Technical Background, Education & Former Experience:
- Electronic Engineering Degree, Information Science Degree;
- Previous work experience (min 3 years) in real-time embedded systems development;
HMI development, integration and testing on embedded systems (automotive industry preferred);
- MS Office Tools.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Integrate the developed SW Modules, building and delivering them in the SW Function baseline version, according to the planning of the SW Integration;
- Design/Execute the Function Integration test cases, ensuring that the integration of SW modules is compliant with SW functionalities, SW architectural requirements and SW interfaces;
- Support for bug analysis related to integration issues;
- Contribute to the SW CM Plan;
- Perform Delivery Acceptance on subcontracted Software Modules using Quality Gate described in the SOW (Code review, Module tests, CM & Design rules, Documentation etc.);
- Perform related documents (Software Function Release Notes and others according to the project).