Senior HR Business Partner
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Senior HR Business Partner
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
Your role in a nutshell:
- To partner with HR colleagues, key stakeholders, managers and SG European Business Services employees to deliver a HR service in line with the needs and priorities of the SG EBS.
- To ensure the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives as the key interface between HR Corporate and the business.
- Translate business requirements into effective HR practices across each SSC delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders colleagues and peers.
- Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues and topics.
- Influence Management and Leadership around the people agenda and issues.
- Responsible for performance management; talent management.
A little about you:
- Minimum knowledge of the Human Resources Management functions and Social Relationship Management tool;
- HR practices understanding ( principles, processes , rules , policies, resources);
- Performance management system knowledge;
- Management practices and consulting practice knowledge;
- HR systems knowledge;
- Comp & Ben practice knowledge (theory , surveys, job evaluation);
- Organisational development understanding, in terms of theory and practice;
- Principles and techniques of assessment knowledge ( skills , performance , training level , etc.);
- Knowledge of the process and change techniques( related to the processes review, implementing new practices , etc.);
- 4-5 years experience in human resources.
We also value:
- Strategic thinking;
- Team player, traversal cooperation;
- Communication skills;
- Coaching skills, ability to moderate difficult topics in a win-win approach;
- Time Management skills;
- Analytic and problem solving skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
- Work from Home 1 day/week
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career/