Senior Tableau developer

Acest job nu mai este activ!

Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.


Vezi toate job-urile Senior Tableau developer active pe Hipo.ro

Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro

Angajator: Luxoft Romania
Domeniu:
  • IT Software
  • Tip job: full-time
    Nivel job: 1 - 5 ani experienta
    Orase:
  • BUCURESTI
  • Actualizat la: 16.10.2017
    Scurta descriere a companiei

    Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services

    Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
    Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
    Global presence
    The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
    Luxoft Romania
    With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
    Working at Luxoft
    Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
    Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
    For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.

    Cerinte

    - Tableau - primary skill, mandatory, minimum 3 years
    - Qlikview - secondary skill, optional
    - except Tableau, another 2 years working with other BI tools is expected
    - Experience in data warehousing and analytics

    Responsabilitati

    Develop new reports or troubleshoot / enhance existing ones for the Treasury department (internal reports, regulatory reports, liquidity scenarios, stress tests, etc)

    Travel is required at least 1 week per quarter.

    Alte informatii


    Scope: pricing ALL trades in the bank (current focus is on long term assets - Loans, Facilities, Securities and Derivatives):
    - Pre Trade: provide a price that would be charged by the Treasury (web application facing Bank's treasurers, traders and finance; an API is provided to some of the bank's front office systems
    - Post Trade: compute a charge for all trades (they're actually positions) that live in the Bank in a certain month (~5 million of them; this is daily batch process that computes the charges for all assets in the Bank); store and report the charges to the business
    - Booking into ledger (this is how we really get the money representing the cost of financing the above positions from the Bank business that hold them)

    How we work

    We develop features for the project (95% of the time; the rest of 5% of time is for maintenance) in an agile way (Scrum). A scrum team is composed of 5 developers, 2 QA engineers and 1 business functional analyst (he/she is in contact with the business that is located in London). The project team is composed of 2 scrum teams (expanding to 3 scrum teams), a data architect, a solution architect, a software development manager and a project manager. Overseeing the relationship with the stakeholders we have a program manager. All of the above are located in Bucharest; in London we have the business stakeholders (Treasury and Finance) and the architecture governance overseeing the entire Treasury portfolio.

    What we offer:
    - An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
    - Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
    - Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
    - Various in house training & webinars
    - Internal programs for professional development
    - mobility within the company projects
    - Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
    - Health Management Program
    - Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
    - Relocation Package
    - Flexible Working Time