Senior Tableau developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Tableau developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
- Tableau - primary skill, mandatory, minimum 3 years
- Qlikview - secondary skill, optional
- except Tableau, another 2 years working with other BI tools is expected
- Experience in data warehousing and analytics
Develop new reports or troubleshoot / enhance existing ones for the Treasury department (internal reports, regulatory reports, liquidity scenarios, stress tests, etc)
Travel is required at least 1 week per quarter.
Scope: pricing ALL trades in the bank (current focus is on long term assets - Loans, Facilities, Securities and Derivatives):
- Pre Trade: provide a price that would be charged by the Treasury (web application facing Bank's treasurers, traders and finance; an API is provided to some of the bank's front office systems
- Post Trade: compute a charge for all trades (they're actually positions) that live in the Bank in a certain month (~5 million of them; this is daily batch process that computes the charges for all assets in the Bank); store and report the charges to the business
- Booking into ledger (this is how we really get the money representing the cost of financing the above positions from the Bank business that hold them)
How we work
We develop features for the project (95% of the time; the rest of 5% of time is for maintenance) in an agile way (Scrum). A scrum team is composed of 5 developers, 2 QA engineers and 1 business functional analyst (he/she is in contact with the business that is located in London). The project team is composed of 2 scrum teams (expanding to 3 scrum teams), a data architect, a solution architect, a software development manager and a project manager. Overseeing the relationship with the stakeholders we have a program manager. All of the above are located in Bucharest; in London we have the business stakeholders (Treasury and Finance) and the architecture governance overseeing the entire Treasury portfolio.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
- mobility within the company projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time