Videogames QA Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pole To Win active
View all jobs Videogames QA Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Pole To Win was launched in 1994 as Japan's first independent test outsourcing company. We have since grown to become the leading global innovator of quality assurance, technology and language solutions from over 30 locations worldwide.
Our name is derived from car racing. Pole Position drivers do not compete against other drivers to get ahead. They lead the race and set the bar for others to compete against them.
Pole To Win mirrors this by approaching our work with proactive planning and quality forethought in the service areas of Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Customer Experience, Localization, Talent Acquisition and Audio Production.
- Previous experience of testing games.
- Previous testing professional experience would be useful, even in a different sector.
- High level of written and spoken English
- Interest and understanding of games industry
- The ability to communicate complex information in a concise manner
- Precise attention to detail
- Flexibility, as overtime and weekend work is a possibility
- Team working skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Performing manual testing on videogames
- Reporting defects and providing feedback to enhance user experience