Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GfK Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Researcher active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
- Collecting quotes for fieldwork – negotiation of costs, in particular Last Call Option
- Background and drafting proposal in collaboration with (Senior) Research Consultant
- Fieldwork coordination (in collaboration with project team)
- Scheduling project team and client in collaboration with project lead
- Manages fieldwork suppliers with respect to quality, cost and timing as well as briefing of local agencies and freelancers
- Responsible for accurate and efficient data collection, in particular that are necessary for Adverse Event Reporting
- Preparation of tabulation plans and check data tabulation for accuracy
- Preparation of code plans
- Responsible for coders and freelancers (briefing, quality check)
- Preparation of presentation templates and reports in collaboration with (Senior) Research Consultant
- Involvement in analysis and interpretation of results in close collaboration with project lead
- Occasional participation at final presentation of results to clients (phone or face-to-face) with project lead
- Responsible for proofreading client documentation in English
- Organizing/co-ordination of travel for project team
- Assisting with legal documentation and compliance issues (in collaboration with project lead)
- University degree in relevant field (social studies, statistics)
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Basic understanding of market research and its standard approaches, both qualitative and quantitative
- Willingness to work in teams
- Solid experience in Microsoft office tools, like Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Organization skills
- Logical and analytical skills
- Flexibility and Creativity
- Problem-solving oriented