Senior Agile Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Evolve today active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Agile Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
- 5+ years of technical Project Management;
- Understand the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle);
- Agile Project Management experience (Scrum, Kanban, etc);
- Proven ability to manage multiple work streams and/or projects concurrently, and deliver on-time;
- Jira web-based project management experience is preferred but not essential (as long he/ she is familiar with web-based project management systems);
- Strong analysis and problem resolution skills;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent project, task-management skills and partnership focus, able to collaborate with senior leaders;
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and able to manage multiple high priority requests without sacrificing quality of the deliverable;
- Outstanding collaborative capabilities, illustrating proficiency in both verbal and written communications;
- Effectively interacts with all levels of management within the client and internal organization;
- Self-motivation and function comfortably in an environment that requires ability to deal with multi-tasks, independently and with self-initiative;
- Ability to deliver with high sense of urgency and proven willingness to commit the additional time and effort on high impact issues;
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude;
- Able to fit in and cooperate with a team;
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage an information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation;
- Coordinate delivery of development and production releases that meet quality assurance standards;
- Reporting to IT management on project milestones and delivery on a regular basis;
- Have experience gathering business requirements and documenting business processes;
- Communicate effectively with technical associates, development staffs and end users throughout the organization.