Java Technical Team Coordinator (Big Data Analytics SaaS product development in Cluj-Napoca)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client was recognized as one of the 20 Most Promising HPC Technology Solution Providers by CIO Insight.
The company provides Management and Analytics Solutions for High Performance Computing environments which consist of some of the world's largest Super-Computers. This HPC solutions and provides smart management and analytics for clusters with a unique SaaS solution.
This analytics product monitors HPC resources of all types and collects and reports on key metrics 24 x 7. This data can provide true business intelligence and with this engine, users can display a live dashboard for real-time monitoring, and can give users real actionable data for smart decisions.
• Strong team player with good communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience in developing commercial products in a senior role
• Experience in various roles throughout the life-cycle of products
• Experience with Java technologies
• Experience with web technologies (GWT is a plus)
• Experience with messaging based solutions
• Experience with Spring
• Fluent English
• Experience with Linux servers – would be a big plus
• Leading a small team of software engineers to apply software engineering practices across all elements of solution delivery
• Working at all stages of the product life-cycle from requirements, design and implementation to system testing and integration
• Maintaining and enhancing the existing product code
• Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team