This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SSI Schaefer active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SSI Schaefer SRL is hiring passionate software developer for its expanding development activities for Timisoara office!
• Implementing new software features for our platform or customer projects
• Maintenance and improvement of existing features
• Testing and improving performance for new / modified features
• Document new feature and maintain documentation up to date
• Involvement and active assistance on put in operation activities for the software solution
• Work collaboratively with peers and others such as Product Owner, Technical Leader, Project Manager
• Participating to technical analysis in collaboration with the technical architects and business analysts
• Students in their final year of bachelor's studies/ bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Requested skills and qualifications
• Experienced in Java development
• Quick learner with ability to follow intensive on-the-job coaching
• Good communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Good team player as part of a global distributed team.
• Capacity to work autonomously and to take initiative
• Fluency in both spoken and written English
• Willingness to travel
Extra capabilities – considered as a plus
• Oracle or another RDBMS
• Hibernate or another JPA based ORM
• Eclipse RCP plugin development
• German language
Why working with SSI Schaefer?
Various projects and great possibilities for career development - Our company group is for years the world leading provider of intralogistics. The SSI SCHÄFER group stands for the highest quality level in the logistics sector, which is why we continue to optimise our technologies on an ongoing basis. More than 700 employees (of more than 8000 worldwide) specialized in software and approximately 1,400 installed systems stand fully behind the progress of our company group; at over 50 sites and in 16 company-owned production sites around the world.
Collaborating with our dedicated professionals worldwide - Throughout all of our projects, we are focussing on the overall solution. Communication and cooperation with local and worldwide teams are of crucial importance.
Professional and personal growth - For the challenges of the future, we are always looking for permanent, committed employees who want more than just a job. The continuous striving for technical and personal development, the motivation to work with professionalism and self-reliance in relation to the customer, as well as the satisfaction of respectful and team-oriented interaction with colleagues form the basis for a successful future.
Short decision paths
High standards of professionalism
Teamwork and collegiality
Training and certifications
Travel around the world