This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Inventory Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Motivated, organized, involved, punctual;
- Medium Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Medium English knowledge.
- Apply and execute exactly the provisions of the operational procedures and the specific working instructions;
- Ensure coherence between external material flows and related documents;
- Visual re-order system assurance and follow-up;
- Responsible for completing and archiving the receipt and delivery documents in the SAP program;
- Performs assigned assignments, according to manufacturing technologies and specific working instructions, in conditions of maximum quality and efficiency and performs the tasks set by the hierarchical chief;
- It is responsible for the integrity of the inventory, damages caused to the company in breach of legal provisions, negligence manifested in the service, respectively non-fulfillment of the tasks, duties and responsibilities of the service, the proper execution of the service duties;
- They need to know the general characteristics of workplace technology and work process, as well as operational procedures and self-inspection instructions;
- Complies with the provisions of the Inland Regulation;
- Complies with Occupational and Environmental Protection Standards.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.