This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs HSE Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Medium-advanced English knowledge;
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Developed communication skills, proactivity and resilience in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Helps to ensure environmental protection activities, SSH (Safety and Health at Work), ISCIR (State Inspection for Boiler Control, Pressure Vessels) and Emergency Situations (PSI) in accordance with legal provisions in force;
- Helps implement and comply with the Valeo Group HSE directives;
- Ensure the display and maintenance of safety and / or health indicators at work;
- Verifies compliance with the legal provisions and Valeo Group requirements in the field of health and safety at work;
- To keep record of all the documents in the system, prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports and reports;
- Carries out general introductory training on SSH, PSI and the Environment on hiring;
- Helps to develop their own labor protection guidelines for workplaces;
- Checks to perform periodic safety, environmental and fire prevention and extinguishing training;
- Organize, together with licensed firms, noxious emissions, schooling to obtain ISCIR authorizations, first aid courses and regular medical checkups.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.