This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs HSE Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Medium-advanced English knowledge;
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Developed communication skills, proactivity and resilience in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Helps to ensure environmental protection activities, SSH (Safety and Health at Work), ISCIR (State Inspection for Boiler Control, Pressure Vessels) and Emergency Situations (PSI) in accordance with legal provisions in force;
- Helps implement and comply with the Valeo Group HSE directives;
- Ensure the display and maintenance of safety and / or health indicators at work;
- Verifies compliance with the legal provisions and Valeo Group requirements in the field of health and safety at work;
- To keep record of all the documents in the system, prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports and reports;
- Carries out general introductory training on SSH, PSI and the Environment on hiring;
- Helps to develop their own labor protection guidelines for workplaces;
- Checks to perform periodic safety, environmental and fire prevention and extinguishing training;
- Organize, together with licensed firms, noxious emissions, schooling to obtain ISCIR authorizations, first aid courses and regular medical checkups.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.