Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Medium English knowledge.
- Realize the tool set up and improvements;
- Participate in corrective and preventive intervention level I and II of the tools available in the department according to the procedure;
- Keep track of all documents in its field;
- Participate to changes in tools - and proposes solutions to achieve this in time.
- Participate in the reception of the repaired tools and also in the reception of the molds for the new projects.
- Apply the provisions of the system and operational procedures for quality assurance in its field;
- Responsible for the correctness and the deadlines of tasks.
- Responsible for raising, by his own effort, the level of training;
- Propose measures to be analyzed by his hierarchical superior for the improvement of the workshop;
- Respect Safety and Environment rules;
- Respect fully work instructions and provisions of technical documentation on the work they perform to not endanger the environment.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.