This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Tooling Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- Bachelor's degree;
- Medium English knowledge.
- Realize the tool set up and improvements;
- Participate in corrective and preventive intervention level I and II of the tools available in the department according to the procedure;
- Keep track of all documents in its field;
- Participate to changes in tools - and proposes solutions to achieve this in time.
- Participate in the reception of the repaired tools and also in the reception of the molds for the new projects.
- Apply the provisions of the system and operational procedures for quality assurance in its field;
- Responsible for the correctness and the deadlines of tasks.
- Responsible for raising, by his own effort, the level of training;
- Propose measures to be analyzed by his hierarchical superior for the improvement of the workshop;
- Respect Safety and Environment rules;
- Respect fully work instructions and provisions of technical documentation on the work they perform to not endanger the environment.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.