Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Python Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
Being a Python Developer, you will be involved in the automation of processes and system management in the Cegeka Datacenters. You will develop web applications and smaller standalone scripts in an existing team of 5 developers. You will help and coach the more junior members of the team and assist in the quality assurance and testing of the delivered software. You will play an important role in the functional analysis of the software that will be created. The delivered software is often highly technical of nature and will mostly be used internally by our colleague engineers. The team operates in a SCRUM and Agile Development context.
Your working hours will be from Monday to Friday, normal business hours.
Candidates must possess:
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Information Technology
• Minimum 1 year of development experience using ReactJS a similar JS framework like Angular, NodeJS
• JS, HTML and CSS are technologies which interest you
• Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
• Thorough knowledge of REST API
• Good understanding of JSON and XML data formats
• Git version control
• Experience with SQL syntax and queries
• Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP)
• Affinity and interest in systems (Linux, Windows)
Nice to have:
Experience with Django-rest-framework
Knowledge of Nginx, Gunicorn, South
Knowledge of Fabric, Sentry, New Relic, Supervisord
Administration of PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
Experience using SOAP API
Windows server or Microsoft SQL experience
• Analytical, technical and diagnostic skills
• High sense of task ownership: follow up from A to Z
• Interaction with our users to extract functional analysis
• Communication and time management skills with the ability to track and ensure the success of multiple simultaneous projects
• Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities, demonstrated knowledge of change management, and experience implementing new process/technology to standardize operations
• Ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing business priorities
• Possess the ability to work independently and you show initiative
• English – Advanced
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots