Experienced Video Game Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Experienced Video Game Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Yes, we’re talking about you! This is your chance to level up in a great working environment at Ubisoft Bucharest, where we are waiting for you with goodies, games and great team mates. Need we say more? Apply now!
Your skill tree
- Passion for games ( knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Good understanding of QC processes and methodologies
- Experience in testing on various multimedia platforms (consoles, PC, mobile devices) of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of test design techniques and ability to implement them practically
- Experience in creation different kinds of test documentation and usage of testing tools and tracking systems
- Excellent analytical skills, proactive, results-oriented personality with the ability to learn fast and show a high degree of creativity and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English skills (written and spoken)
- Student or high-school graduate
- Perform functional testing activities on Ubisoft’s projects
- Use your communication skills to collaborate with several teams (functional and specialized QC, developers, project managers, etc) throughout the product lifecycle
- Create, update and execute test cases as necessary
- Contribute to the test plan development
- Find, research and report bugs by using the testing and quality control tools
- Periodically report the evolution of tests and the progress of assigned tasks
- Assist, provide guidance and share expertize with other team members on projects
What we offer
Think of Ubisoft as a Game Master: We offer a wide range of benefits that all hero players can enjoy: We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way – we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like.
If you’re into sport to raise your strength and stamina, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio.
Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system. Whether your adventure is a dungeon crawler or a FPS, you need to be fresh and feel good at all times.
If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits available in the office each week.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Bring your abilities and skills to Ubisoft Bucharest and join our teams of adventurers, from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday, with one hour lunch break to recover your strength and socialize with fellow colleagues.