Guillemot Romania is part of the Guillemot Corporation, owner of the Hercules (www.hercules.com) and Thrustmaster (www.thrustmaster.com) brands.Cerinte
- University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field;
- HR experience (recruitment, career and development);
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion;
- Strong profile searching, assessment skills;
- Advanced English level;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
The HR Generalist will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. He/ she will play a key role in the success of the organization by owning processes in recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
- Participate together with the manager in identifying recruitment needs based on staffing plan;
- Job Profiling- Identifying the profile needed by the team;
- Identifying the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- Implement the selection process (résumés, interviews, educational or professional experience, references, technical testing);
- Give feedback to hiring managers on the whole processes and candidate profile;
Career & Development:
- Implement and administer employee policies;
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues;
- Keep an updated real time planning throughout the year with all types of appraisals (new hires, contract, project milestones, annual appraisals, performance issues);
- Implement the performance review process (update all application, follow-up on progress, finalize it in agreed deadlines);
- Create the training/conferences plan and implement transversally the training plan: internal/external trainings/conferences;
- Be part of the organizing team for internal events.
Meal tickets which you can use at the local cafeteria;
Free gym acces;
Weekly fruit supply.