Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Guillemot active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Generalist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
A designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories, publicly traded since 1998 and active in this market since 1984, Guillemot Corporation (€64.2 million turnover in fiscal 2016) structures its operations around its two flagship brands: Hercules for the digital DJing and music products segment, and Thrustmaster for PC and console gaming accessories.
The Group is currently present in eleven countries (France, Germany, the UK, Spain, the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, China and Romania) and distributes its products in more than eighty-five countries worldwide.
The Group’s mission is to offer high-performance, ergonomic products which maximize the enjoyment of digital entertainment for end users. (www.hercules.com – www.thrustmaster.com).
To join our team today means taking part in ambitious projects on an international scale, and sharing in our values: a culture of openness with regard to needs and uses, innovation, respect, collaboration and solidarity.
- University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field;
- HR experience (recruitment, career and development);
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion;
- Strong profile searching, assessment skills;
- Advanced English level;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
The HR Generalist will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. He/ she will play a key role in the success of the organization by owning processes in recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
- Participate together with the manager in identifying recruitment needs based on staffing plan;
- Job Profiling- Identifying the profile needed by the team;
- Identifying the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- Implement the selection process (résumés, interviews, educational or professional experience, references, technical testing);
- Give feedback to hiring managers on the whole processes and candidate profile;
Career & Development:
- Implement and administer employee policies;
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues;
- Keep an updated real time planning throughout the year with all types of appraisals (new hires, contract, project milestones, annual appraisals, performance issues);
- Implement the performance review process (update all application, follow-up on progress, finalize it in agreed deadlines);
- Create the training/conferences plan and implement transversally the training plan: internal/external trainings/conferences;
- Be part of the organizing team for internal events.
Meal tickets which you can use at the local cafeteria;
Free gym acces;
Weekly fruit supply.