Global Communications Business Partner/ Copywriter
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / English / Journalism / Creative writing or other related field or a combination of relevant work experience and knowledge
• Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
• Exceptional written communication skills with an emphasis on strong copywriting and editing
• Ability to translate highly technical or legislative information into client friendly copy
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, including the use and development of templates and the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Visio and SharePoint applications.
• Capable of creating exciting campaigns and word copy for corporate leadership communications including blogs, client, partner and internal communication campaigns.
• Ability to maintain full confidentiality on sensitive topics
• Highly organized with proven ability to meet stringent deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible approach to working as part of a global team
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and on own initiative
• Working knowledge of Oracle Eloqua (Advantageous)
• Ensure global communications policies and standards are adhered to.
• Project manage the delivery of internal, client and partner communications campaigns and regular scheduled communications following established processes.
• Manage the delivery of and create content for internal magazine, communications and newsletters.
• Catalog, monitor, produce and deliver global and regional communications according to the defined global schedule.
• Generate and edit content for internal and external client/partner engagement campaigns such as blogs, social media, newsletters, new product releases.
• Conduct final content and grammar reviews/editing of key associate, partner and client communications prior to delivery.
• Develop and maintain communication library / repository for associate and client communication materials.
• Provide assistance, guidance, and support local teams for preparation and delivery of engaging communications, as required.
• Manage the development and deployment of ad-hoc systems maintenance and emergency communications to update internal, client and partner stakeholders as required
• Work with internal teams and external vendors on the delivery and implementation of impactful communications projects and messages
The Global Communications Business Partner is responsible for developing and managing engaging internal, client and partner communications for the GESi Organization. This role is part of the GESi Service Delivery Communications Function. The role will involve the creation and execution (from concept to delivery) of highly engaging communications for associates, clients and partners of global ADP entities, with a strong focus on supporting Global Leadership and Service organizations in achieving their communication objectives.