Business Analyst with English
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we are looking for Sales Strategy and Planning Analyst, in Bucharest.
- Excellent command of Excel
- Excellent data management and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced business acumen and some interest in technology companies preferred
- Good time/project management skills, including management of multiple work streams independently
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- C1 English level
· Leads complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, and identifies recommendations and insights.
· Works independently to construct models to forecast business performance;
· Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
· Engage with cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities.
· Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
· Partners with business leaders to develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities.
· Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
· Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
· Manages quantitative and qualitative business analyses to support business needs
· Contributes to proactive business planning activities and priority projects.