Head of Sales
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Foreign Trade or Economics
- 10+ years of experience in the field of sales
- 3+ years of experience as CEO
- Experience in the field of innovation, engineering and R&D
- Experience in building up /growing significantly a unit / organization
- Must be an experienced leader
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Structured, result-driven and service-minded personality never losing strategic aims
- Excellent communicator and presentation skills
- Customer orientation
- Self-confident and reliable personality
- Flexible and open-minded attitude
- Constructiveness and the ability to make compromises
• To plan and lead the company’s sales and marketing activities.
• Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
• Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Taking part in the R&D activity (new products/services and their market implementation).
• All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
• Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
• Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
• Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
• Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.