IT Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs IT Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- University Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university
- 1 year experience supporting customer applications via phone in technical help Desk environment
- Patience with non-technical staff
- Be able to work in a team
- High capacity to learn and adapt
- Ability to work inter-departmentally to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work in a both team environments and as an individual contributor.
- Provide support for IT and customers respecting ITIL methodologies, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment
- Support in solving any problem or configuration request for hardware, respecting the quality services mentioned in OLA and SLA conventions
- Develop specific activities in Request Fulfilment process
- Assure level 1 support for the existent networking infrastructure and coordinate external collaborators’ interventions in the IT&C infrastructure
- Provide users level 1 support for audio equipment, smartphones, etc.
- Record the interventions made in the ticketing applications respecting ITIL concepts, Incident Management, Change Management, Request Fulfillment