Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF active
View all jobs Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Microsoft Dynamics Developer with experience, that has already been involved in implementation of a few projects
• Advance knowledge on .net, C#, SQL, WCF, Web Services, Dynamics CRM APIs (SOAP and REST)
• Experience in working with telco industry is a plus
• Target-oriented, well-planned and self-reliant operating principles.
• Good communication skills and client-oriented.
• Excellent ability to communicate in English language, verbally and in writing.
• French language is a plus.
• Design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM application, in accordance with the specifications provided by the Project Team.
• Coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions.
• Participate in meetings to get understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams in order to complete design and testing documentation.
• Driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models.
• Integration of the solution with the customer’s legacy databases and systems, per the request of the Project Team. Additionally, the CRM Developer offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration to the client’s IT team.
• Testing of modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
• Providing work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
• Writing specific documentation as requested by the project team.
• Other additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems.
• Pleasant work environment
• Great location
• International team
• Extra benefits