Intelligence is a top notch team of IT professionals that designs, builds and delivers best-in-class digital applications and tools to help companies underpin their business goals with best available technology.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similiar;
- Experience in developing QlikView applications;
- At least 1 year experience with a relational DBMS;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Understanding the testing efforts by analyzing the requirements of project;
- Defining technical analysis and requirements on Business Intelligence Projects;
- Supporting the design and the development of data model;
- Designing and developing QlikView applications;
- Writing technical documentation;
- Enchancing and maintaining existing QlikView applications, using internal development
- Ensuring the optimization of QlikView data load;
- Scheduling QVW reloads on publisher and troubleshoot errors and failures;
- Taking part in teleconferences with the users to gather requirements and/or to discuss the
- Private healthcare plan;
- Breakfast at office;
- Refreshing massage at work;
- Bookster subscription (thousands of books available for our employees);
- Bonuses in accordance with performance;
- The expenses with job related certificates are partially / totally covered.