Intelligence is a top notch team of IT professionals that designs, builds and delivers best-in-class digital applications and tools to help companies underpin their business goals with best available technology.
We strive to achieve outcomes that matter. We are committed to continuously improve what we do and how we do it. We are less about policies and more to the point. We work hard and party harder. We are determined to remain loyal to our own personal values and beliefs. And yet, we embrace changing for the better. We are Intelligence. And Intelligence is sexy.
Working together to leave the world a better place than we found it.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similiar;
- Experience in developing QlikView applications;
- At least 1 year experience with a relational DBMS;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Understanding the testing efforts by analyzing the requirements of project;
- Defining technical analysis and requirements on Business Intelligence Projects;
- Supporting the design and the development of data model;
- Designing and developing QlikView applications;
- Writing technical documentation;
- Enchancing and maintaining existing QlikView applications, using internal development
- Ensuring the optimization of QlikView data load;
- Scheduling QVW reloads on publisher and troubleshoot errors and failures;
- Taking part in teleconferences with the users to gather requirements and/or to discuss the
- Private healthcare plan;
- Breakfast at office;
- Refreshing massage at work;
- Bookster subscription (thousands of books available for our employees);
- Bonuses in accordance with performance;
- The expenses with job related certificates are partially / totally covered.
-Working place in downtown – Victory Square;
-Flexible working time and a superb working environment;
-Interacting with a wide range of business fields;
-Possibility of growing within the company;