Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Education and Experience
- Business degree or equivalent work experience in service operations environment
- Trained/Experienced in cost management
- Experience of change control management
- Experienced in providing spreadsheet/presentations reporting and analysis
- Confident and able to com
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- An ability to work independently
- Self-driven individual with good oral and written communication skills
Required to provide reports and presents analysis of data on all aspects of regional service delivery organization to Operations Manager. Provides analysis on business procedures determining opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and cost savings. Defines business system reporting, process roadmaps and process strategies for implementation across region.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes data and reports on all functionality within service delivery effecting cost of doing business. Understands business objectives
- Produces Field Reports that cover Logistics Delivery, Number of first time fix calls, KPI measurements, Partner Invoicing, Partner Score-carding, Partner Invoicing, Control Tower statistics reporting and all elements of Purchase Order requisition management
- Performs process or functional analysis and writes/reviews specifications, identifies gaps compared to operational requirements, drives issues with management for resolution and overall ensures the fulfillment of business requirements
- Evaluates procedures and set-up requirements of new business process/programs across region, ensuring roll-out improves business by constant reviewing of new activity, providing quality data confirming new process/program optimizes business support capabilities
- Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and or process subject matter experts
- Advises and consults with Operations business teams to develop strategic roadmaps. Attends monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Drives change management activities for successful implementation of corporate initiatives