Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Reff & Associates is an independent law firm in accordance with the Bucharest Bar rules and is a member of Deloitte Legal, a global network of legal practices cooperating with Deloitte internationally. Over the last ten years, Reff & Associates has been assisting clients in local and cross-border activities, on various matters pertaining to mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial law, finance, banking and capital markets, real estate, employment, competition, fiscal and commercial litigation.
- Reporting activity for Reff & Associates, which will specifically involve the following: Utilization reports, A/R Collection and Cashing reports, billing reports, attendance sheet reports;
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial and paralegal service including complex word documents editing and formatting, data processing (spreadsheets, databases and PowerPoint presentations), typing and proofing office correspondence;
- Data Cleaning - supervise the internal lawyers network, maintain it updated, regularly update internal organizational documents such as OrgChart, etc.;
- Maintain an accurate staff CV database, to be used for proposals purposes;
- Answer and screen incoming calls in a professional manner while providing assistance and obtaining accurate information;
- Participate in group meeting, taking notes/minutes as required;
- Organize department meetings and events, such as trainings, conferences, staff meetings, management meetings, drafting department invoices for clients.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
- Very good knowledge of English, both verbal and written;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in office administration;
- Computer literate (MS Office, databases, Internet) - advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Excellent organizational skills, details oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills;
- Able to work under limited supervision; self-driven;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.