Java and Web Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Java and Web Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Java and Web Developer
You will work on IWeb and Internet Marketing Websites applications that manages all public websites for EQD and EXO listed offering.There are 42 websites and 2 sub-applications/modules.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
- Participate in establishing web development strategies;
- Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
- Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
- Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
A little about You:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets/JSP);
- At least one year experience with Spring and Hibernate;
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
- Good knowledge of Angular and/or Jquery;
- Experience working with Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins and JUnit;
- Experience working with a CMS-related framework is a plus.
We also value:
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy and taste for developing new technical and methodology skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career