Java and Web Developer
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Java and Web Developer
You will work on IWeb and Internet Marketing Websites applications that manages all public websites for EQD and EXO listed offering.There are 42 websites and 2 sub-applications/modules.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
- Participate in establishing web development strategies;
- Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
- Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
- Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
A little about You:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets/JSP);
- At least one year experience with Spring and Hibernate;
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
- Good knowledge of Angular and/or Jquery;
- Experience working with Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins and JUnit;
- Experience working with a CMS-related framework is a plus.
We also value:
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy and taste for developing new technical and methodology skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career