Junior consultant - ABAP on HANA development internship Job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Junior consultant - ABAP on HANA development internship Job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Near Shore Center Romania is an integral part of the SAP Services Delivery Centers, an organization of SAP Services.
Our key objectives is the delivery of premium SAP consulting services implementing projects for our clients in the EMEA and around the world.
SAP is deeply committed to helping young professionals pursue higher education and career goals. To make this vision a reality, SAP Near Shore Centre Romania offers the opportunity to join a team of consulting professionals, to learn new technologies, to showcase and re-enforce organic innovation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Six weeks of classroom trainings delivered by certified SAP professionals, studying the ABAP programming language and the SAP HANA database. Previous ABAP knowledge is not necessarry.
• Hands-on experience in real customer projects guided by experienced consultants.
• Delivery of high quality software and documentation.
• Continuous development throughout the year by means of pair programming, mentoring and workshops.
EXPECTATIONS AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s degree or student in final year of study in Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics
• Passionate about IT
• Strong analytical skills
• Curious, talented and ambitious
• Ability to assimilate new knowledge and technologies
• Sense of duty and responsibility
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• English language is mandatory
• Full time availability for 12 months
A paid internship, focusing on educating young professionals interested in building a career in the SAP world. We ensure hands-on experience in real customer projects and provide mentoring sessions throughout the program.
• Full time employment contract from the first day of the program (limited period: 1 year).
• Start a career as a developer in SAP Consulting.
• Access to latest SAP information and products