With Headquartered in Cologne, GFM is active in the national german market, as well as in international partnerships with qualified partner companies. Our experience is based on established companies in the energy supply field. We provide also a competent support for insurance companies and financial services.Requirements
Minimum of 1 year experience in Frontend Development
Experience in working in a LAMP environment
Proven development expertise in the extJS framework (or others like ReactJS or AngularJS)
Proven expertise in HTML & CSS (SASS)
Proven SQL experience (MySQL, PotgreSQL)
Knowledge of REST applications
Primarily a team player with a problem-solving mind-set but also able to work under own initiative with an efficient work approach
Fluent English; both written and spoken
Developing Frontend JS apps on top of backend RESTful apps
Provide our international development teams with libraries, components & framework intended for fast and efficient development of landing pages and online portals
As a successful applicant, you will work for a fast growing and internationally positioned company, providing excellent development opportunities. With a non-hierarchical culture and constantly developing environment, we are offering the chance to shape the direction of a new multi-national full-service provider.
We offer you:
• A highly professional and motivated team with open corporate culture.
• An accessible work location, in the western side of Bucharest.
• Exciting and constantly changing tasks with the highest degree of design freedom to optimally develop you.
• A special Christmas party and other team events.
• Fruity Tuesdays.
• A private medical care subscription after the probation period ends.
• Lunch vouchers.
• The Anchor Discount program with many discounts in the Shopping Mall Plaza Romania.
• Employee referral bonus: 200 EUR Gross.
Are you interested?
Then send your complete application along with your salary requirements and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.