Software .NET ENGINEER
First and foremost we believe in the people on this site. We believe in those who want to develop and grow, both small companies and IT professionals and we know that we can create something beautiful together. We believe in their dreams, we believe in your dreams and we intend to prove the quality of the Romanian IT industry.Requirements
Working knowledge of the following technologies and concepts is an asset:
- Entity Framework, Linq to SQL, T-SQL, MongoDB, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, OWIN, Windows Azure, Amazon
AWS, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, JQuery,
- Big Data technologies, including but not limited to Hadoop, HBase, Hive, and Elasticsearch.
If any of the above concepts and technologies are not familiar, we will provide full support to get you.
At least 3 years’ experience working as a .NET developer or related technical field;
* A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
* Good command of English and strong knowledge of excel;
As Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing business applications, and
integrating them into the business model. You would typically use C# as programming language, Visual Studio
2013 as development environment, and Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB as data storage engines. The
position will allow for ample learning opportunities.
You will be working in an office filled with smart, dynamic, and outgoing people who work hard but also try
to make the work environment fun. You will be collaborating with like-minded teams in other offices around
the world to provide innovative software solutions to business challenges.
Competitive compensation package
* 750 Euro per year at your disposal for your professional training;
* Medical and dental benefits;
* 50% reimbursement of gym subscription;
* Bonus based on your performance;
* Challenging career development options in a very innovative market;
* Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international