Senior Sales Representative - DWF
Cine suntem si ce facem?
Suntem o echipa tanara de profesionisti pasionati de tot ce inseamna marketing digital.
Punem pe radarul GOOGLE, pe cele mai arzatoare pozitii, magazinele online si companiile care isi doresc sa fie in top. Altfel spus, la DWF facem SEO si o facem cel mai bine.
- 3+ years of consultative business to business sales experience (experiente in selling SEO products is a BIG plus)
- Proven history of aggressive sales persistence and successful onboarding of new accounts
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM industry, trends, terminology, and tools
- Exceptional qualification skills to identify prospects, uncover their business needs and dependencies for increasing and generating new revenue
- Utilize strong negotiation and communication skills in multiple languages (english is a must) to close deals
- Must be able to think creatively “on your feet” and drive deals to successful completion with a consultative approach
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with external clients
- Ability to manage a tight work flow, structure and organize projects and meet previously arranged deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of industry standards for tracking systems and/or CRMs a plus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Build rapport with prospective clients and present marketing strategies to qualified leads utilizing in-house team of industry experts
- Must be able to generate new business leads utilizing a variety of methods (. email, existing business contacts, LinkedIn, cold calling etc.)
- Work, train and prosper directly with the help of our industry-leading SEO experts
- Identify key clients and brands globally and pitch them
- Actively consult with partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue goals through recommendations and implementation of best practices around online marketing programs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Keep abreast of competition and issues within the search engine marketing industry, relevant products, and relevant markets
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry tradeshows and conferences worldwide (1-2 shows per year).
We are seeking someone to build a career in consultative sales and marketing who loves digital marketing. If you are determined, motivated, persistent, and competitive with a "hunter mentality" we would like to meet you.