This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Systematic develops software and system solutions to customers in Defence, Healthcare, Library & Learning, Public & Private and Intelligence & National Security.
Systematic was established in 1985 and is the largest privately owned software company in Denmark, with major international companies as partners, and solutions sold to customers in 50 countries. More than 500,000 people worldwide now use Systematic solutions and services.
The company has 900+ employees and is headquartered in Aarhus with offices in Copenhagen, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, UK, United Arab Emirates and USA.
In January 2017, Systematic opened a development centre in Bucharest that produces communication software for NATO, IT solutions for professionals in the healthcare and service sectors and innovative library and learning software platforms.
At Systematic, we change society with exceptional software creating more opportunities and a better world for us all.
Everything we do at Systematic is expressed in our four brand values: Simplicity. Trust. Performance. Forward-thinking.
- Practical experience working on large scale web-projects with focus on writing reusable components
- AngularJS or similar MVC frameworks
- Experience in writing automatic tests for frontend functionality
- Knowledge of CSS3/SCSS and HTML5
- Practical experience with using Bootstrap
- You are outgoing and relationship-building
- You work analytical and structured
- You are quality minded
- You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
- You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and is a good team player
- You have a theoretical background in computer science, computer engineering or similar
- You have the ability to suggest solutions.
- You have an openness regarding “sourcing setup� experiments.
- You are proactive and result oriented.
- You have a natural interest in getting the group to work together and improve the team performance
- Java technology (JEE, Swing, OSGI, Android, JUnit, Mockito)
- Tools (Jira, Git, IntelliJ)
- Methodology (Scrum, Kanban, TDD)
You will be responsible for the development, improvement and maintenance of the product SitaWare Headquarters. This product is deployed and running on a number of installations around the world. We have the responsibility to improve and maintain this product to continue being the best product on the market. New releases are shipped every half year including new capabilities, bug fixes and other improvements.Other info
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
- A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) � Benefits Online
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours