Switching ATAC L3 Techincal Support Engineer
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• English fluency both written and spoken
• Strong experience supporting enterprise IP networks.
• Very good knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP
• Knowledge in IP networking in layers 2-4(TCP/IP, Ethernet, VLANs, VLAN stacking QoS, STP,RSTP, OSPF,RIP, VRRP,IGMP,MPLS, Multicast routing protocols)
• Knowledge about Wireless LAN networks (protocols, standards, functionality, troubleshooting)
• Working knowledge in both Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems is a plus
• Juniper product knowledge and/or certification (JNCIA, JNCIS) is a plus
• The ideal candidate will be able to analyze sniffer traces
• Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills required, with a passion for the Internet, its growth, and related new technologies.
• Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in a fast-paced environment
• Provide Tier 3 Support for VARs, Distributors, service providers, enterprise customers, and end users via telephone, e-mail, and web.
• Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
• Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, escalation, and engineering.
• Participate in cross functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities.
• Provide on-site support for customers when needed.