MEP CAD Designer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GRAITEC Romania active
View all jobs MEP CAD Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Construction active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The ideal MEP CAD Designer MUST have:
- AutoCAD and Revit knowledge / experience;
- Knowledge of designing and modeling Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems and components, according to needs and requirements;
- Creativity & spatial ability, combined with traits such as mathematical & analytical thinking, to produce captivating and innovative designs;
- Strong communication skills, for dealing with both technical & non-technical employees/clients;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in using a computer and the main software packages (Office).
In addition, the following skills are considered assets:
- General knowledge of structural engineering and architectural elements, for a proper coordination with mechanical/ electrical/ plumbing aspects;
- Knowledge of other engineering MEP related applications / software;
- Experience in real engineering projects, where BIM has been adopted.
GRAITEC is looking for a full-time MEP CAD Designer (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing), willing to be part of a successful and competitive team. Our new colleague will get the opportunity to make an impact in the construction software industry, by bringing innovative ideas to enhance the workflow or existing tools from MEP engineering design and drafting software and watch them come to life, by working close together with other passionate people from development team.
- Testing the capabilities of MEP engineering design and drafting software, detecting possible issues and reporting them to the development team, in order for these to be fixed;
- Providing national and international technical support for customers or resellers;
- Conducting effective training sessions for groups of professionals;
- Providing documentation for various software, writing technical specifications and designing user interfaces;
- Writing documentation (Frequently Asked Questions-type documents, technical articles) on different subjects, to help users understand, in detail, the capabilities and workflows for various software;
- Coordinating with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues.
We provide a rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged, as well as comprehensive and ongoing learning. Our colleagues will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest software and technology from construction industry;
- Collaborate with young and passionate people, with the same enthusiast in achieving the best results in their work;
- Leave a mark in software and technology with thousands of users around the world;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Attend at conferences construction industry � related;
- Earn certified training certificates, in accordance with the accumulated knowledge and pro-activity;
- Trainings offered by passionate colleagues, that will help you facilitate your professional journey at Graitec.
We are offering an attractive salary, including various benefits (medical insurance at Medicover, meal tickets).