Junior Consultant - Risk Advisory/ Financial Services Industry
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Consultant - Risk Advisory/ Financial Services Industry active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 180,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 500 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website www.careers.deloitte.com to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
You will be part of a team that draws together specialist knowledge and Financial Services Industry experience. Our professionals are involved in topics such as IFRS and Basel III implementation work, MiFID II, ICAAP/ILAAP, SREP etc.
• Bachelor or master degree (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other economic major preferred, but not mandatory) obtained in 2016 or to be obtained in 2017; Other non- economic degrees (e.g. Engineering) are eligible provided the candidates demonstrate active interest in finance and business matters;
• Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated;
• Good academic credentials;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
• Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements.
As a Junior consultant in our team you will:
• be involved in one or more services across a variety of prestigious clients within the financial sector both locally and internationally;
• build expertise in financial regulation, financial markets, auditing, financial instruments and risk measurement techniques;
• assist clients with the analysis and implementation of new financial regulations (e.g. IFRS 9, Basel III, MiFID II, ICAAP/ILAAP, SREP etc.);
• participate in the development of our market eminence (brochures, webinars, client presentations, trainings, tools, etc.);
• be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.