Business Applications Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Applications Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a member of an international retail group, at the moment expanding their IT Division, together with developing from scratch an IT Shared Services department that will provide second level support to their clients (countries part of the retail group).
• 3 years proof record of project management experience, for business application implementation, with at least one project over 500 md effort;
• Good, ready to prove knowledge of Project Management process, methods and standards;
• Proof record of delivery the project in time, in the expected quality and within budget according to
commitments – customers’ recommendations could be requested during the recruiting process.
• Waterfall and agile method work experience;
• Transparent and structured approach;
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Leadership in a multinational environment;
• English is a must, French is a plus;
• Retail experience is a big plus.
As a Project Manager your mission will be valued as:
• You will work closely with business representatives, thus this role is a very exciting and diversified opportunity for an experienced professional.
• You are expected to be well versed in project management and willing to go into a deep level of detail while still being confident and comfortable with the big picture view.
• You will take end to end responsibility for Project deliveries in time, cost, scope and quality.
• You will co-operate very close with Business internal clients, Subject Matter Experts, development, implementation teams and subcontractors.
• You will manage the project scope definition, effort estimation, project management deliverable definition, resources allocation, health check review, project meeting schedule and run etc., through clearly defined processes, providing stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed project deliveries
• You will establish good working relationships with colleagues in the organization to ensure support in achieving tasks.