Software Test Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Software Test Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
- Experience in testing or production deployment (SIT, UAT, Pre-Production) according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of testing / production systems;
- Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, configuration...etc.
- Understanding of complex distributed systems
- Previous experience in the use of procedures for Deployment/Configuration Management
- Strong level of OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
- Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl, Python
- Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and REST protocols
- High level of expertise of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss, IIS
- Good experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql
- SoapUI experience - optional
Other Requirements (Competencies):
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected
- Work effectively in teams; collaborate with other teams
- This role demands positive mind-set, hands on delivery experience, solution understanding and ability to quickly adapt / learn new solutions delivery
- Pro-active person, with the necessary drive to create and maintain the work procedures
- Motivation to automate and improve repetitive manual tasks
- Relevant degree or above in telecom, IT or electronic engineering.
- Flexible in changing work patterns and demands.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Evaluate and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines
- Participate in feature development from concept to design to construction in order to drive quality into not only the software application, but also the culture of the organization
- Plan, design, and author effective test cases
- Develop automated tests for your test cases and integrate your automations into test suites
- Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process
- Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design, product evaluation and quality assurance
- Review computer operating log to identify program processing errors
- Observes computer monitoring/performance metrics during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors
- Identifies differences between established standards and user applications and suggests modifications to conform to standards
- Adapts to new Testing software/ALM software that the company might decide to use
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
- Test implementations/integrations with third party platforms
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction
- May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program