Algorithm Software Engineer-Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Algorithm Software Engineer-Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• SW Development (minimum 1-2 years required)
• Automotive standards knowledge is a plus.
• Develop and maintain the tools and methods to support Simulink Model Based development work environment for embedded controls.
• Develop and support tools for algorithm validation test plans and procedures need to meet all external and internal customer requirements.
• Develop and support tools for in-vehicle data collection and analysis.
• Develop and support tools for HIL automation and remote access.
• Coordinate the build of algorithm validation test equipment if necessary.
• Work closely with the algorithm, software, hardware, and calibration engineering sections to understand requirements and to aid in issue resolution.
• Support remotely located algorithm teams.