Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Content Marketing Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit:
The Content Marketing Manager position requires a combination of marketing and publishing mindset, with the most important aspect being to think “Customers First”. The objective is to deliver the right contents to the right audiences/verticals, at the right time and through the right channel.
- Extremely organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, without sacrificing quality or attention to detail.
- Continuous improvement, innovative mindset.
- Proven editorial skills in French and/or German would be a plus.
Experience and Education required:
- Excellent command of the English language.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a respected professional in Marketing / Publishing / Journalism / Communication.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Journalism / Public Relations or related communications field. Master/ Certification in Marketing is a plus.
- Expertise of social media, especially BtoB best practices.
- Experience in working in a multinational is a plus.
he Content Marketing Manager oversees all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive brand awareness as well as leads, opportunities and sales in Europe, with a main focus on France, Germany, Italy and the UK.
Content Marketing at TELUS International Europe includes press articles, blog posts, LinkedIn posts, email campaigns and sales collateral. As an expert in content distribution and optimization, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement, the Content Marketing Manager works independently but also functions as a key player in a fast-paced, deadline driven team.
The Content Marketing Manager works cross-functionally with marketing, communication, product marketing and sales to develop and distribute content and reports to the Marketing Director for Europe.
- Adapting and distributing existing content in a variety of formats for a European business audience, in order to drive awareness, engagement, and sales leads.
- Management of all creative resources including designers, translators and PR agencies in Europe:
o Coordinating the company’s PR efforts in France, Germany, Italy and the UK.
o Coordinating appropriate translation/revision (external translators and internal ones).
o Supervising our media partners (Outsourcing Today, Outsourcing Portal, CSR Media, Contact Distance, etc.)
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives:
o Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns (blog, LinkedIn and email).
o Finding new channels to distribute our content.
o Working together with the North American team on the company’s magazine – Customers First – and other content marketing projects.
o Managing our European blog.
- Working on all creative initiatives to ensure a continuous and consistent message across channels and calculate ROI, including:
o Maximizing the number of readers for our content using different channels of distribution.
o Producing an internal quarterly Content Marketing report with detailed figures.
- Getting involved in other local marketing initiatives such as CSR events.
What we offer:
Stable job - we offer permanent labor contracts
International career - we offer regular training and international career opportunities
Multilingual exposure - we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment - we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects - we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!