Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile C++ Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
• At least 3 years of development experience in C++-a must
• Experience in all aspects of application development (analysis and design to implementation) - a must
• Proven experience in writing Server Side code - a must
• Experience with OO design & development - a must
• Motivated, hard worker and willing to learn- a must
• Proven experience working with OOO using STL and Boost on multithreading environment – a must
• Good English communication capabilities - a must
• Experience with a relational database - an advantage
• Experience in developing multiusers distributed systems - an advantage
• Experience with Agile engineering practices (Test driven development, continuous integration, etc.) - an advantage
• Working with c#-a real advantage
• Analyze, design and develop new features in our server applications
• Maintain existing features and provide development support
• Work with different interfaces such as SA, other developers and QA - at all stages in order to ensure high quality products