Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Market Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Chimie - Petrochimie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
Education, knowlegde, experience, competencies:
- College/ University degree
- 3 - 5 years' experience in commercial
- Economic knowledge
- Analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: excel, PowerPoint, word
- Advanced English
- B category driving license
1. Purpose of the position:
To support supply operations under the direct supervision of the Supply Optimization Manager in the local market based on the directions of Group Refined Products Sales and Local Supply & Sales Manager. Delivers the requested supply tasks and ensure secure and competitive supply for the subsidiary. Analyses local market and improves the level of information, supports Group and Local projects and plans.
1. Organize and set up Romania oil and gas market analysis activity. Work out market analysis framework based on group level directions;
2. Actively participates in the planning process, provide data for supply planning (RP, FC, BP, Strategic) and responsible for the execution of plans and contracts;
3. Have a good understanding of major trends on the market, closely following demand evolution for most important product categories;
4. In-depth market knowledge:
• up-to date knowledge about the competitors (competitor movements, customers, prices, logistics, service)
• analyse imports and exports
• supply alternatives (local purchase and 3rd party purchase opportunities).
5. Perform regular and ad-hoc analysis/reports regarding country sales and supply activity, sales by segments – actual and trends, sales by volumes categories – actual and trends, sales development and trend of most important customers (key accounts)
6. Responsible of acquisition and transfer price monitoring together with supply performance monitoring and reporting. Responsible of ERP data entering.
7. Monitor the supply daily acquisitions following the monthly rolling plans and direct the Logistics Department to the optimum acquisition sources.Thorough analysis of customer segments profitability and sales performance. Follow up and report the status of projects targeting customers.
8. Initiate and participate in projects/programs (Country Concept, Customer First, and programs to come) in order to achieve the targets of her/his organizational units, responsible of monitoring and reporting programs / projects development