Test Design Engineer - Incircuit
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Plexus active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Design Engineer - Incircuit active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
BEST IN THE WORLD AT PRODUCT REALIZATION
Plexus delivers optimized Product Realization solutions through a unique Product Realization Value Stream service model. This customer-focused services model seamlessly integrates innovative product conceptualization, design, commercialization, manufacturing, fulfillment and sustaining services to deliver comprehensive end-to-end solutions for customers in the Americas, European and Asia-Pacific regions.
Plexus is the industry leader in servicing mid-to-low volume, higher complexity customer programs characterized by unique flexibility, technology, quality and regulatory requirements. Award-winning customer service is provided to over 140 branded product companies in the Networking/Communications, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Industrial/Commercial and Defense/Security/Aerospace market sectors.
ORADEA DESIGN CENTER
Now we are looking for Test Design Engineer- Incircuit to join our team:
Job Purpose: To perform engineering design services and other related product development and/or product commercialization support services.
- Develops engineering/product concepts that are high-quality, cost-appropriate, and satisfy the customer's requirements while establishing an area of technical specialty and mentoring others on the team (in-discipline)
- Utilizes appropriate tools and equipment to perform necessary design work including design creation, design analysis, and design verification.
- Demonstrates skill in multiple phases of the full product realization process, as it applies to their role.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently within at least one phase for the Product Realization Process, without direction from mentors or functional management.
- Produces comprehensive project documentation in accordance with the quality and change management procedures and guidelines.
- Min of Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent is required
- Experience of at least 3 years is required
- Electronic skills are required
- Possess good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Understand Structured Design
- Basic knowledge in electrical & electronic circuitry topologyFor In-Circuit area: Deep knowledge in In-circuit programming such as Agilent 3070, Genrad/Teradyne ICT Tester.