Senior SAP HCM Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior SAP HCM Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- University degree in the field of computer science, business or a related subject
- At least 5 years of professional experience in at least one of the following areas: ABAP, ABAP-OO, SAP Enhancement Framework, workflows
- SAP HCM with in-depth insights into the shared service center Framework, ideally from CRM perspective
- HR Processes & Forms, SAP Netweaver Business Client, SAP interface technology, ESS and MSS
- Technical knowledge and understanding of HR processes, master data and their implementation in SAP HCM in a SSC context
- Experience with ALE interface technology
- WebDynpro ABAP (Development, Configurations, Customizing)
- Adobe Interactive Forms
- Customizing, Development Schemes & Rules for SAP PA, OM, PY, PT
- SAP Trainings management LSO
- SAP Authorizations (structural)
- Structured and methodical approach
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Very good command of English language - spoken and written
- Mobility and willingness to travel to company HQ in Nürnberg, Germany (approximately 25% of activity)
- Support and ongoing development of the SAP HCM parts of Shared Service Center (SSC) framework, including complex HR Processes & Forms scenarios
- Participation in the worldwide rollout of SSC technology with the goal to provide services to further countries with existing service centers, as well as cooperation in the technical development of new regional service centers based on SAP CRM 7.x and SAP HCM on EhP8 with HR Renewal 2.0
- Technical Customizing and development of HR Processes & Forms (FPM), workflows and interfaces to integrated SSF system
- Custom developments for integration of document composer (XFT or open text) and eFile (XFT), as well as interfaces to SAP CRM system
- Technical Customizing and development of NWBC ESS / MSS
- Realization of trainings for users and Know-How transfer
- Assurance of ongoing operation
- Ideally experience in connecting an electronic personnel file and associated archive systems (for example, Xft, Open Text)
Our client is a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, they employ over 67.000 people in over 88 locations in 33 countries. Their products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams.
In Romania, our client is one of the top employers in the automotive industry with more than 17.000 employees. The factories spread across the country are in a continual growth as an output of their high level of customer orientation through innovative technology.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!