COLLECTION OFFICER WITH ENGLISH, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs COLLECTION OFFICER WITH ENGLISH, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Expedite timely payment via phone, e-mail or collection letters while meeting required daily quotas
- Must be able to produce a minimum of outbound calls of 40 per day
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot client issues
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must enter detailed notes into our ERP system
- Respond to client inquiries regarding past due accounts, research and or provide account information to the client as necessary
- Maintain an account base through telephone contact or written correspondence
- Provide invoice copies and or statements to clients
- Perform reconciliation of misapplied payments to client
- Maintain accounts receivable past due balances at or below an acceptable level deemed by the Administration Manager
- Communicate internally with various departments to answer questions or discrepancies that clients may have
- Must be able to speak to account on your portfolio to the Credit Control Supervisor
- Resolve customer disputes, negotiate repayment plans and perform detailed account reconciliations
- Refer delinquent accounts to third-party collections
- Other duties as required by management
- Advanced English speaking skills. Ability to communicate quickly back and forth with clients
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task required
- Strong ability to effectively collect, while maintaining good customer relationships necessary with current customers
- Ability to effectively manage time and handle high volume
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn new computer software quickly
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Previous experience with Oracle a plus
- Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
The role is open in a client-company of Sales Consulting. Our client is one of the world’s largest designers of in-store consumer experiences, including audio, visual, and interactive, scent, and voice and advertising solutions.
* All the applications will be introduced in our database. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!