Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Cerinte
• Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent Business Analysis certification and/or relevant work experience)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good analytical and problem solving experience
• Experience in Business Analysis and Financial Services
• Experience in conceptualization and solution definition
• Experience of selecting and using a variety of different business analysis tools and techniques
• Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
• Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
• Intermediate knowledge of and experience in multiple delivery methods – SCRUM Agile, Waterfall, etc
• Awareness of Quality Management tools and techniques
• Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
• Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations
• Excellent communication skills and a demonstrable ability to communicate with customers, users, internal and external management at all levels of the business
• Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
• Fluent in English (written/verbal) additional language(s) are an advantage
• Proven negotiation skills working above and below and outside of own role.
• The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing the requirements and requests from the business as well as identifying and assessing change needs, captures and documents requirements, analyzes the impact of changes and supports the business throughout the implementation process.
• The Business Analyst supports the Lead Business Analyst in communicating and reporting the status of service level agreement and key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyses information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
• Supports obtaining sign-off of Business Requirements and other related documentation
• Works independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
• Liaises with programmer / project managers, clients, functional analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure solution design and implementation is in line with the business requirements
• Supports the preparation of feasibility studies and estimates and creation of business cases outlining cost impacts and value drivers of proposed solutions
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyses trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
• Performs data analysis to support tasks as required with experience of the full commercial project lifecycle
Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Supports and co-ordinates UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the clients.