Collection Analyst - German
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
- University degree in relevant field (economics)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and very detail oriented.
- Good computer skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, Power Point, Oracle Applications)
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload
- Deliver results oriented
- Assesses the customer's creditworthiness by following the Global Standards by receiving requests for credit check on a daily basis.
- Daily interacts with requesters by phone or e-mail respond to the business requirements in a timely manner. Uses in an appropriate way team-communication to ensure that the risk in each transaction is minimized to an acceptable level.
- Analyses all the information provided in the credit reports and the internal information regarding the customer in order to take the decision according to all relevant information.
- Analyses all the relevant transactions on customer accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness of the account information.
- Understands and clarifies customer/requester's issues. Escalates timely to the team manager all problems that could impact department objectives.
- Collaborates with other departments to meet credit objectives and to solve the requester's issues. Does follow-up's to make sure that requester's issues are solved.
- Is responsible for decisions taken in the customer accounts in order to meet the business need and minimize the risk in the transactions.
- Is aware and understand department policies, procedures and processes and propose improvements that will increase department results and efficiency.
- Timely escalates critical issues on matters on which all efforts of solving it has been exhausted.
- Ensures adherence to Sarbanes-Oxley & other guidelines, and support internal & external audits.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).