Camera Development Engineer-Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Camera Development Engineer-Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Cerinte
• You will be involved in preparing and designing Camera Development Software
• Performing software/hardware system integration and debug
• Working with internal and external customer teams on hardware design for Camera Development deployments.
• Investigating general and system related problems.
• Occasionally be required to travel to assist with integration at customer locations worldwide.
• At least 5 years relevant experience on commercial Embedded C/C++ projects
• Experience implementing production grade complex algorithms in at least one of the following areas is essential: computer vision, image processing, low level graphics or linear algebra.
• Knowledge of Partitioning algorithms and data flows for multi-core processing
• Advanced knowledge of vector/DSP/SIMD processors
• Previous experience in camera software/frameworks
• Image sensor integration and sensor driver experience
• General hardware/software/RTOS system integration experience and real-time control concepts
• Familiar with Android HAL, embedded RTOS, or real-time Linux
• Knowledge of Computational photography desirable
• Excellent understanding of processor operation at instruction/register/assembler level
• Previous experience of hard real-time, low level embedded development
• Low level experience working with image sensors, inertial sensors, sonar.
• Experience with embedded Linux and/or multithreading RTOS (e.g. RTEMs, eCos, freeRTOS)
• Experience in high level computer languages such as OpenCL, Halide, RenderScript, OpenGL
• Strong communications skills, ability to work with team members across multiple locations
• Self-motivated with strong development discipline (git/svn, continuous integration testing)
• Excellent spoken and written English.