Buyer Raw Material
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Buyer Raw Material active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
- At least three years experience in purchasing, preferably in manufacturing domain.
- English advanced level is mandatory, Italian would be an advantage.
- Calm and effective under pressure
- Assertive and decisive
- Goal and results oriented
- Problem Solver
- Strategic development of new supply sources able to meet at high standards all quality requirements and product specifications.
- Colaborates with departments of company (Lab, Design, Quality and Engineering) in the selection and cualification of new suppliers.
- Optimize acquisition costs: negotiate contracts with suppliers and costs improvement initiatives;
- Manage purchases to avoid excess and obsolete inventory.
- Implement and maintain Supplier Performance Program to include timely generation and issuance to suppliers.
- Focus procurement priorities on specific buying programs as directed by Purchasing Manager.
- Take lead position in working through return to supplier issues with QA (rejections, damage, etc.).
- Maintain and update a list of critical components to be ordered on a regular basis to ensure availability. Current minimum stocking levels instituted and maintained in system.
- Develop an approved primary and secondary supplier list for all key components, updating on a quarterly basis to Purchasing Manager.
- Maintain and/or implement vendor managed programs as needed.
- Define and implement changes in system SAP to improve purchasing efficiency.
- Ensure that material costs are at or below cost sheet estimates. Follow appropriate procedures if cost estimates cannot be met.
- Review procurement costs ;
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill.
- competitive salary (based on performance) and bonuses;
- health and wellness (Private Health Card, Sport activities etc.);
- dynamic and a modern working environment in a global group.