VoIP Engineer 2nd Line
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vodafone Shared Services Romania active
View all jobs VoIP Engineer 2nd Line active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Your day to day:
- Operate latest technology services of Unified Communications / Voice over IP solutions for global enterprise customers.
- Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services.
- Improve and optimize existing ways of working and deliver services of high quality.
- To manage and resolve 2nd Line incidents, deliver technical support for network applications and systems.
- Notifying customers of service affecting events and alarms. Prepare major incident reports for use by problem and incident management.
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve complex technical incidents.
- Working to defined SLAs and KPIs
- To support in documenting specific procedures/ work instructions required for daily activities.
- Voice over IP knowledge or experience.
- IP networking – good grasp of networking concepts (what happens inside of a network, different network elements, protocols and equipment)
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols such as: SIP, SS7, SIGTRAN, RTP, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting networking issues as well as deploying new services and devices
- English proficiency
- University degree
- Cisco Unified Application
- Call Manager and Presence Servers.
- VMWare, Vagrant
- Networking, CCNA, CCNP, CCNA
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.