This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Heaven Solutions active
View all jobs Software Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our heart and foundation have always been our people. They are what makes Heaven Solutions a competent counterpart for a long-term partnership.
Heaven Solutions is a fast growing technology company with offices in USA, Finland, Germany and Romania. Our core competencies are business and IT alignment and transforming IT in a strategic asset. Our customer list includes industry leaders and role model companies. Our core values are trust, transparency and honesty. Given this foundation, we consider each day a new challenge and strive for continous improvement and innovation.
- Previous practical experience in software and system test
- Creation / use of / with technical documents
- Experience with software development processes and quality assurance in a regulated environment
- Knowledge in the database environment (eg MS SQL Server)
- ISTQB - certification (min Foundation Level.)
- Availability to travel and work with our team in Germany, Frankfurt area 6-10 months
- Ability and will to acquire new knowledge in cutting edge digital dentistry software and hardware
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- German language will give you a high advantage.
- Investigate errors in software and report in a Bug Tracking tool (Eg: Bugzilla, Deskzilla)
- Follow the reported bugs evolution until they are fixed (make final verification)
- Install, update and keep track of software versions
- Follow the internal procedures during project life cycle
- Take part in meetings and present the status to the remote team
- Complete a time-sheet with the ongoing and completed tasks
- Propose improvements to the existing hardware and software, brainstorm for new products ideas.
What we facilitate
- You’ll be welcomed by and will be working with a young, enthusiastic and open to ideas team
- Business travels with a multicultural environment
- Continuous development if you what to be a serious player
- Language courses to improve German
- Usually we have team-buildings abroad, since we encourage multiculturalism
We share the same vision
- If we didn’t, then we won’t be able to work as a team
- It’s important to have the same goal and understand each other to better help our team
- We carry our values everywhere: We do communicate openly and directly to establish trust among us. We also want to continuously improve ourselves and together, to deliver value as a team.
- We may fail sometimes, but we are seriously working to be better!