This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Heaven Solutions active
View all jobs Junior Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our heart and foundation have always been our people. They are what makes Heaven Solutions a competent counterpart for a long-term partnership.
Heaven Solutions is a fast growing technology company with offices in USA, Finland, Germany and Romania. Our core competencies are business and IT alignment and transforming IT in a strategic asset. Our customer list includes industry leaders and role model companies. Our core values are trust, transparency and honesty. Given this foundation, we consider each day a new challenge and strive for continous improvement and innovation.
- no experience is required / fresh graduates
- availability to travel and work with our team in Germany, Frankfurt area 3-6 months per year
- ability and will to acquire new knowledge in cutting edge digital dentistry software and hardware
- advanced level of written and spoken English
- German language is a plus
- ability to work independently and do own assumptions when clear info is not present
- ability to work as part of a team and follow workflows (Eg: test plans)
- enjoy working with new/upcoming technology
- paying attention to details
- ability to focus and achieve a goal
- team player with good communication skills.
- Investigate errors in software and report in a Bug Tracking tool (Eg: Bugzilla, Deskzilla)
- Follow the reported bugs evolution until they are fixed (make final verification)
- Install, update and keep track of software versions
- Follow the internal procedures during project life cycle
- Take part in meetings and present the status to the remote team
- Complete a time-sheet with the ongoing and completed tasks
- Propose improvements to the existing software and brainstorm for new products ideas.