Software Development Team Coordinator
In a world made of uncertainty, economic crisis and business abandonment, Fire Credit offers to its clients an anchor based on equitable and flexible financial solutions.
Fire Credit was a natural step in the expansion strategy of the services offered by Fire Group in Eastern Europe.Iasi was not chosen by chance. Being a main cultural and academic center in Romania, it has become an important economic node for the eastern border of the European Union.
Being a well-known cultural and academic center, where the first University in the country of Romania was founded, Iasi represents the gateway to a new dimension in debt recovery services for Fire Credit. This dimension represents an efficiency triangle, where the key words are: BALANCE – ENERGY – EXAMPLE. It’s based onBALANCE between the development possibilities of Fire Credit, on the ENERGY to satisfy our partner needs being able to provide a continuous flow of the capital and on our proved EXAMPLE showing respect to all our clients.
Since 2011, Fire Credit has developed a strong and capable team, which is able to accomplish any mission from its area of expertise in the field of Debt Management and Recovery, thus being able to quickly respond to all our partners.
The team founded in Iasi allowed us to create a consistent clients portfolio, mainly represented by companies from fields such as Finances, Utilities and Retail, which are all representative at European level.
The ideal candidate is proficient in the following programming languages in Microsoft environment:
• WEBFORM ASP .NET (C #, VB)
• MVC ASP .NET (C #, VB)
• WEB SERVICES
The possession of specific IT certifications is a preferential requirement.
Experience in the following languages / products will be a plus:
• HTML / CSS
• INTEGRATION SERVICE (SSIS)
• REPORTING SERVICE (SSRS)
• VS REPORT
• CLASSIC ASP
• VISUAL BASIC
The resource will develop and maintain new functionalities of IT tools in order to support the core business of our clients.
Before applying, please remember that this role is suitable for you if:
• you speak English fluently; our clients could be located in several European countries;
• you do enjoy working in a team, sharing what you learn;
• challenges are chances of gratification and no troubles;
• dedication and time management are your natural aptitudes;
The knowledge of Italian language is mandatory, but very welcome since lots of our clients are located in Italy.
The resource will develop and maintain functionalities of company’s software in order to support core business of customers, coordinating a team of software developers, whether internal or provided by external IT supplier.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• receiving directions about projects and activities directly and only from client software development coordinator and/or PMO.
• reporting to client software development coordinator and/or PMO about work progress, issues and delays on scheduled timeline
• defining a detailed software specifications list through discussion with customers;
• defining tasks the software are intended to perform;
• breaking down specifications into their simplest elements, evaluating time effort, managing, updating and assigning tasks via the internal ticketing software;
• translating specifications into a programming language;
• finding solutions to possible issues or inconsistency, avoiding software malfunctioning;
• combining all modules of the software solution accordingly to its design;
• using source code control systems to commit, merge, rollback and manage every change to code;
• ensuring that the solution is developed according to industry standard security guidelines and ITIL best practices
• testing sample data-sets to verify that software’s output and responsiveness meet requirements;
• conducting user-acceptance tests to verify that software meets user requirements and no errors are issued;
• validating internal use-case tests and deploying software to production environment;
• reacting to issues and fixing software as necessary;
• evaluating and increasing software's effectiveness;
• adapting existing software to new requirements, as necessary;
• writing detailed documentation both for end-user and for developers;
• improving skills and knowledge by consulting manuals, publications and technical articles to learn new development techniques and be aware of the evolution of development platforms;
• updating, debugging, modifying and developing existing software
• providing feedback about the coordinated team performance
• If required, communicating with the customer help desk team
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance
- Careers development options in an European company
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution to all stages of product development
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Italy.