Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally. Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian. At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
Job role The Financial Controller role contributes to forecast, plan and analysis of the financial performance of the company, supports decision making by providing useful and relevant information to senior leadership and the board of directors in driving and managing the business, assuring the strategic objectives of the business through evaluation of business cases.
What you will do
- Serving as main contact for all controlling and financial topics
- Proactively steering the P&L and cost measures
- Coordinate the yearly planning process
- Monthly forecasting of financial figures
- Compare historical results against forecasts, and perform variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Support the cost center controlling and financial processes by tracking the time and costs
- Controlling of service provider contracts and follow up (all necessary tasks incl. contract approval, PR, PO and SIO process in Ariba; Tracking Actual vs. PO/SIO values, setup for external resources)
- Assisting in designing, developing and implementing effective controlling tools and procedures
- Understand business and technical operations, to support with financial analysis and budget requests/approvals
- Preparing financial reports/presentations for the management team
What you bring
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Controlling in an international environment
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials and Accounting)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel-create dashboards, pivot, financial formulas, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP (SAP CO and FI, SAP BO, SAP BW)
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Technical and business mindset
- GDPR knowledge
- Knowledge of Ariba and Service Now is plus
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment
- “Taking ownership” behavior and ability to discuss eye to eye with peers
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical and structured mindset
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders
What we offer
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.